Re: [Lynx-dev] bug: lynx parses <title> from SVG inside <body> as docume

From: Thorsten Glaser
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:37:30 +0000 (UTC)

David Woolley dixit:

> Isn't it more correct to say that processes title when, invalidly present
> outside a head section.

Yes, it is. I was just showing a reduced real-world example.

> The <svg> is a red herring, and is, I think invalid, as there is no namespace
> change specified, and the document is not XML.

I just shortened it to show the structure. The original is
probably proper SVG-in-XHTML, or at least in mostly-HTML…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.