[Lynx-dev] Did Append Get Broken in dev6?

From: Hart Larry
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Did Append Get Broken in dev6?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 07:59:19 -0700

To my surprise, an append option is now missing in my print menu. The Unix account is running this latest version, while here at home in Debian I am still running dev5 and still have an append option. Since I save alot of news-articles by date, I find this option really helpful. My print menu now only has 4 items instead of maybe 11. Thanks so much in advance
Hart