Re: [Lynx-dev] Did Append Get Broken in dev6?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Did Append Get Broken in dev6?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 20:10:45 -0400

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 07:59:19AM -0700, Hart Larry wrote:
> To my surprise, an append option is now missing in my print menu.

I don't see that here:

   Append to a local file

is the last line in my print-menu.  But (checking), I see that is because
it is one of my settings.  The unmodified lynx source and lynx.cfg do not
define this:

PRINTER:Append to a local file:/bin/echo -n "Append to filename\: "; read fn;
csh -c "cat %s >> $fn":TRUE

> The Unix account is running this latest version, while here at home
> in Debian I am still running dev5  and still have an append option.

I think you can find the setting by going to the options menu, and following
the links to lynx.cfg, etc., at the bottom of the menu.