[Lynx-dev] JS blocker

From: Philip Webb
Subject: [Lynx-dev] JS blocker
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 12:10:08 -0400

This site has recently started blocking non-JS access :
 http://www.sciencedaily.com/ .
Using Firefox on Linux, I can pick a story, eg the dinosaurs
--  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150604141748.htm  -- ,
then try to open the URL using Lynx 2.8.7dev.12 ,
ie what I'd previously been doing to save a text version of such articles.
First, you get "IFRAME: [1]//content.incapsula.com/jsTest.html"
& if you goto that, you get "Hello, I am a java script test analytics page".
That's all.

This isn't a vital issue for me, but others may have real difficulties
& Lynx users generally might want to follow it up.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca