Re: [Lynx-dev] PS: JS blocker

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] PS: JS blocker
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:18:25 -0400

150608 Patrick wrote:
> Hmm.  The method I just sent isn't 100% reliable.

I can't get it to work at all.
I get a different msg re "incapsulata" or something similar.

> Hitting ^Reload several times will reliably convince the server
> that you're a real human being.  Reliable, but tedious.  Once
> you've convinced it that you're a real, persistent, irritable
> human being, just leave Lynx running and it seems to load
> subsequent pages without any trouble.

This escapes the above, but ends up with the JS block again.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca