Re: [Lynx-dev] Getting the "Forbidden" error message

From: Hart Larry
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Getting the "Forbidden" error message
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:20:53 -0700

Well, yes Karen-and-all, that error is becoming way too frequent, but when I go in an options menu, if I replace the string which mentions a Lynx version-and-replace with even a word Mozilla, it won't remain saved. And at the bottom of a lynx.cfg file, an actual Mozilla version, but seemingly no luck. Thanks so much in advance
Hart