Re: [Lynx-dev] Getting the "Forbidden" error message

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Getting the "Forbidden" error message
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:24:41 -0400

News to me.

Are you saying that lynx over https cannot talk to gmail?

Using

Lynx Version 2.8.9dev.3 (05 Jan 2015)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 1.0.1j, ncurses 5.9.20110404
Built on darwin13.4.0 Jan  5 2015 21:06:25

gmail loads basic html version just fine for a gmail account, see
header from logged in session

HTTP/1.0 200 OK