Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx 2.5xxx

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx 2.5xxx
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:32:10 +0000 (UTC)

¡Hola!

address@hidden dixit:

>Please, Could you send us link for download Lynx2.5xx.
>We need because we will install on PowerPC with specific real time task.
>Do you have LynxOS Configuration Control file? If hit, Could you send it?

I’m sorry to disappoint, but this mailing list is about Lynx, the
standard text-mode web browser, not about LynxOS, an RTOS.

I’ve tried to obtain a trial version of LynxOS myself from the
company, in order to port my shell (mksh) to it, and while they
said that would be okay, I have never actually received anything,
so you may or may not be lucky in contacting them. (Luckily, Roy
Tam did a bit of the porting to LynxOS 3.0 some time.)

My contact was <address@hidden> back in 2011, although
they seem to be regionally distributed so Chile may have a different
distributor/vendor.

Good luck,
//mirabilos
--
„Cool, /usr/share/doc/mksh/examples/uhr.gz ist ja ein Grund,
mksh auf jedem System zu installieren.“