Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx bombs with a signal 11 message

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx bombs with a signal 11 message
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 22:58:15 +0000 (UTC)

- dixit:

> This happens most often with the first request of the day to goto a net url or
> after some time of nonactivity with lynx left running in the screen window.

Pretty sure this is the cookie bug I recently sent a patch for in.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.lynx.devel/8442

Can you try whether with that patch it gets better?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.