[Lynx-dev] Proposal: mobile app for Lynx

From: contact
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Proposal: mobile app for Lynx
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:06:15 +0000

Hello,

We are MobiPromo and we create mobile applications based on Facebook pages.
We are contacting you regarding your Facebook page Lynx.

Our solution is designed for:

1) Business owners wanting to promote their business.
Learn more at http://getmobipromo.com/

2) Facebook admins wanting to monetize their pages,
see a calculation of how much you could be earning at:
http://getmobipromo.com/ads.html?id=113378302045396&n=2

Thank you for reading up to this point.
We'd like to offer you a coupon for a 50% discount:
MBP50OFF
With the coupon above you can get your app
for as low as $48.5 (one-off payment).
http://getmobipromo.com/#/pricing

Please contact us if you have any questions.
(we aim to reply the same business day)

Best regards,
The MobiPromo Team

-----
This is a one time email, no need to unsubscribe.
If you feel this email is inappropriate you can report it here:
http://getmobipromo.com/report.html