Re: [Lynx-dev] More on "Stgrange Google problem" (fwd)

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] More on "Stgrange Google problem" (fwd)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 05:58:44 -0400 (EDT)

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 04:08:48
From: Tony Baechler <address@hidden>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: More on "Stgrange Google problem"

Exactly what versions of Lynx and brltty are you using? I've never had this happen with Lynx, but I don't use Braille. I just upgraded to the latest lynx-cur from testing and tried Google, but nothing unusual happened. Also, as I understand it, user processes can't lock up the machine. They can freeze a console, but shouldn't lock up everything. Perhaps it's some other issue which is being triggered by Lynx, but not Lynx itself.