Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx.isc.org

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx.isc.org
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 06:18:54 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

The problem is that I had a longstanding page at

    http://invisible-island.net/lynx/

with the Win32 installers.  Initially I thought to merge the Lynx homepage
against
that.  But when I agreed to use the subdomain, I split up the content so that

    http://lynx.invisible-island.net/

looks pretty much (except for the reduced-size "/current/" page) as
lynx.isc.org did.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net