[Lynx-dev] Smaller print menu in an External?

From: Hart Larry
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Smaller print menu in an External?
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:35:41 -0700

Well, seems like I solved this several months ago when pointing at my local lynx.cfg file, but now, especially since an account I login to switched from fre bsd to ubunto, but also on my local Debian machine, here's what happens:
I visit
www.freebeacon.com
I select an article, but an only way of reaching a printer friendly version, is running urlview as an external. So an external says:
EXTERNAL_MENU:http:urlview:lynx -source -base  %s |urlview -:TRUE
While an entry in an urlview file says:
COMMAND lynx % s
If I try-and-point urlview to /home/chime/lynx.cfg it bombs out with something like "no sudu alts found" My local lynx.cfg has 14 printing options, especially "append to a local file" which I use alot. If you please, any ideas how to correct this? Thanks so much in advance
Hart