Re: [Lynx-dev] Options menu Cookies will not be saved

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Options menu Cookies will not be saved
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:50:50 -0400

On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 11:10:27PM +0200, Tomas Nordin wrote:
> Hello Lynx mailing list
>
> Is there any particular reason it is not possible to save the selected
> option on cookies in the options menu? I always choose ignore cookies
> and my browsing work excellent that way. So I would like to have that
> option to be persistent.

Any of the options which are normally disabled (and are marked with "(!)")
should have a corresponding configurable setting via lynx.cfg

Those are listed, commented out:

#ENABLE_LYNXRC:ACCEPT_ALL_COOKIES:ON

You can, as noted near the top of the file, set $LYNX_CFG to point to your
own editable lynx.cfg, and include the system's lynx.cfg (as defaults).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net