Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx cookie file again?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx cookie file again?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 21:23:38 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

in lynx.cfg

.h2 COOKIE_FILE
# COOKIE_FILE is the default file from which persistent cookies are read
# at startup (if the file exists), if Lynx was compiled with
# USE_PERSISTENT_COOKIES and the PERSISTENT_COOKIES option is enabled.
# The cookie file can also be specified in .lynxrc or on the command line.
#
#COOKIE_FILE:~/.lynx_cookies

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>