[Lynx-dev] Question from Zach (spideyclick)

From: Zachary Hubbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Question from Zach (spideyclick)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 19:36:27 -0600

Hi! I'm Zach, and I just finished writing a program that utilizes Lynx to download and sort sets of programs dynamically, from a variety of different websites. I'm trying to get people to test it out and give me feedback, and was wondering if you think it might be worth trying out and linking to from your website? Any feedback or promotion is appreciated--thanks!

https://github.com/spideyclick/Lynx-Program-Downloader