[Lynx-dev] Cannot use duckduckgo suddenly

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Cannot use duckduckgo suddenly
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:41:13 +0100

Hello

I cannot connect to Duckduckgo.com. I tried the duckduckgo.com/lite
version but no improvement.

     Unexpected network read error; connection aborted

I tried the other text based web browser, w3g, and the same problem
occur, cannot connect.

Did somebody else experience this? Maybe I should add that it works just
fine with Iceweasel, or any other graphical web browser I have.

This problem I discovered yesterday, which make it a pretty clear start
day of of failure because I use lynx every day.

Freedom
/
Tomas