Re: [Lynx-dev] ANN: lynx2.8.9dev.7

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] ANN: lynx2.8.9dev.7
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:17:47 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 08:51:52AM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Thomas Dickey dixit:
> > yes... but the registry which periodically asks for verification seems to
> > care :-)

Then revoke that single uid from that key. There's a second uid with
the same e-mail address as your other key. Then also the registry
should not argue about this anymore.

> What registry?

See the recurring signatures by "PGP Global Directory Verification
Key".

> Besides, this is all just about making recipients clear that the
> old key “endorses” the new key, so it’s really a key signature,
> not a uid signature, though PGP only knows the latter. It’s meant
> for human beings such as XTaran.
                           ^^^^^^

JFYI: Thorsten referred to me with that. It's my IRC nick, which I
usually don't use in e-mail or in real-life.

                Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | address@hidden  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | address@hidden (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://abe.noone.org/ (Web)