[Lynx-dev] Why write new code for http 1.1 and 2.0

From: David Niklas
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Why write new code for http 1.1 and 2.0
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:52:06 -0500

Hello,
I've been following the recent discussions and I'm curious,
Why not use a library for your TCP needs?
I know that it would add another dependency, but all these different
projects all using their own, and in your case semi-broken, methods adds
development overhead and increases the code base size of the various
projects.
Their are good ones out their like libcurl.

Thanks, David