Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx 2.8.9dev.8 doesn't build against GnuTLS 3.4.x: gnutl

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx 2.8.9dev.8 doesn't build against GnuTLS 3.4.x: gnutls_protocol_set_priority removed
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 19:38:06 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
gnutls_protocol_set_priority removed

| Thomas Dickey dixit:
|
| >actually, I wrote tidy_tls.c, and there were some followup changes:
|
| Hm ok, then the other way round… I do remember a DD contributing
| lots of GnuTLS-related code when lynx had (next to?) none… sorry.

There were different changes.  The one I pointed out was a DD who did an NMU
changing about 20 lines (+19/-13) of 595 lines.  Not a lot, but in his NMU,
he added his name.  There were similar-size changes from Simon Kainz, Andreas
Metzler
and Hans Wurst (all mentioned in the changelog).

Before tidy_tls.c, the GNUTLS code was inline in
WWW/Library/implementation/HTTP.c,
and just looking at the change history, you made fixes in 2006/2007 which were
larger
than those.

(I might be overlooking a change, but that's what I can see without spending
much time).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net