[Lynx-dev] scrolling bug

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] scrolling bug
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 01:33:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

when the status line (on E) begins with…

Edit the current link's URL: ←somelinktext_

… and then you fill it up, it doesn't scroll after filling
the second-to-last column (as it does when you don’t have
that little ← there) but only one after it, which kinda is
irritating with a block mode cursor that hides that character.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting