[Lynx-dev] Can I Permanently Fix these Blank Pages?

From: Hart Larry
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Can I Permanently Fix these Blank Pages?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:54:17 -0800

Several months ago when this subject of a 406 error or maybe another type of blank page came up, there was a fix on the fly to display. But instead, I wunder if there is something I can put in my lynx.cfg to finally correct these? I think this site is wordpress related?
http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016/02/live-streams-competing-gop-town-hall-events-tonight/
I go here for listings of debates-and-primaries, among other things. I really find it irritating that I must visit in E L I N K S.
An example I mentioned months ago was
www.politico.eu
Here on Shellworld, we have version 2.8.9 dev6
Here at home, I have dev8
Thanks so much in advance for solutions
Hart