[Lynx-dev] User agent header in lynxrc problem

From: Dan D.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] User agent header in lynxrc problem
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:59:28 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

For some reason when I change the useragent in the options menu it will not save to .lynxrc.

There is a "file cann't be found" error message.

I'm using lynx in mac terminal and .lynxrc is in my home directory.

So I can add it manually, what is the exact form as it is saved in .lynxrc?

Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks.
XB