Re: [Lynx-dev] Javascript in Lynx?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Javascript in Lynx?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:35:34 -0500 (EST)

If anybody ever tries this, the edbrowse project already did some work they'll not need to duplicate. What edbrowse parsed out of the javascript corpus and enabled support for was all functions in the javascript corpus it makes sense for users of character based terminals to have available and did not support the graphical terminal specific functions. Have there been updates to javascript since edbrowse did this? I don't know but this may provide a good launch point.