[Lynx-dev] fwd : Lynx Manual

From: Andy Valencia
Subject: [Lynx-dev] fwd : Lynx Manual
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 01:37:36 +0000 (UTC)

> I would like to order the manual.

>> I would be happy to print, in it's glorious B&W, the lynx manual and any
>> additional lynx docs at a reasonable price and ship them to you at your
>> own expense.

Wait!  I have a contracting relationship with some monks.  They could
transcribe the manual (calligraphy) onto rice paper, and illuminate the
text in the margins.  It would be somewhat more expensive than
David's service (well, OK, fantastically more expensive would be
more accurate) but would yield you a work of art rather than just
killing some trees to see text better viewed on a screen anyway.

$0.02,
Andy Valencia