Re: [Lynx-dev] Javascript in Lynx?

From: X dej
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Javascript in Lynx?
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:59:10 +0100

Dear all,

Old version of links browser (links, not lynx) had javascript somewhat working.

links dropped javascript support after version links-2.1pre18.

The links-2.1pre18.tar.bz2 I still have in my home has SHA1sum
118a1b59e084b027318adc895aa69fa778c45f86, and this checksum was posted
back in 2005 on
https://frugalware.org/pipermail/frugalware-darcs/2005-September/004460.html

Good luck.