[Lynx-dev] Banks and Lynx

From: Riku Virtanen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Banks and Lynx
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:52:31 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I have used Lynx with a Finnish bank for a decade. It worked with a text version, not a standard graphical version. Now, the bank closed the text version and I have no access to the bank when I have no a graphical interface at all.

Does anyone know if any bank works with Lynx? The problem is with Nordea whose website says immediately that "this Internet browser is not supported". Especially, is the problem relating to Lynx's lacking security support or is it relating to Nordea's poor implementation?

Nordea supports all sorts of Apple-based and Android-based systems and I am wondering what is the exact reason why it does not support Lynx.

Riku