Re: [Lynx-dev] Wrapping line behavior

From: Hal.sz S.ndor
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Wrapping line behavior
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:08:18 -0500

It ain't write to piggyback on another message for your own new one.

2017/01/19 08:33 ... X dej:
When using the equal key (=), the URL after "Action:" of this page
titled "Information about the current document" can be, when too long
to fit, wrapped respecting the margins. This is unfortunate because it
is not easy to select that URL with a mouse or with other standard
copy-paste behaviors.

"Standard?" In Lynx I never use the mouse--never need to--one reason why I like it.