[Lynx-dev] lynx doesn't highlight the href for many URIs @nytimes.com

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx doesn't highlight the href for many URIs @nytimes.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:25:43 -0700

        All the URIs following the 'Latest Articles' on nytimes.com
aren't exposed as usable by lynx.  For instance
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/national/index.html has the following:

  <a class="story-link" data-rref=""
href="http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/business/president-donald-trump-health-insurance-high-risk-pool.html";

                                <h2 class="headline" itemprop="headline">
                    Trump's Vow to Repeal Health Law Revives Talk of High-Risk
Pools                </h2>

If I change the <h2 class="headline" itemprop="headline"> to <h2> lynx sees the
link.

If you-all don't think this is a problem, I'd appreciate a tip for how to fix
my copy.