Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx doesn't highlight the href for many URIs @nytimes.co

From: russellbell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx doesn't highlight the href for many URIs @nytimes.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 07:55:15 -0700

        Quoth Mr Thomas Dickey: 'try control/V (to switch to tag-soup
mode).  Likely, the tags are improperly nested.'
        You are correct.  Thanks.

        Quoth Mr Thomas Dickey:

        'for grins -

https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2Fsection%2Fus
'
        Not exactly my idea of fun, but it turns up about 90 errors,
many of them misunderstandings (for instance, complaining that a
timestamp in seconds-since-1970_January_1 has an incorrect year).  I
don't see an error that I can associate with improperly-nested tags.

russell bell