[Lynx-dev] <div> not indenting

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] <div> not indenting
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:03:37 -0700

        I re-write DefaultStyle.c to customize.  I indent for
paragraphs and divisions.  The 'Annals of Internal Medicine' changed
how it makes its articles html recently and often (but not always),
lynx doesn't indent for <div>.  This article demonstrates (and is
interesting):

http://annals.org/aim/article/2598025/historical-perspective-rise-fall-rise-antibiotics-human-weight-gain

        The first 3 divisions indent; the next 3 don't ('The most
extensive investigations...' 'Despite such pronouncements...' 'By
1974...')  They are all tagged identically:

    <a id="149994141"></a>

Why are they rendered differently?

        When I extract an offending paragraph to put it in its own
page, it indents.

russell bell