[Lynx-dev] <div> not indenting

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Lynx-dev] <div> not indenting
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 07:45:50 -0700

        Quoth Mr Thomas Dickey: 'Essentially because lynx isn't using
css, and treats div as just a container.'

        I apologize if I'm thick, but I don't understand this comment.
        I don't understand 'container'.
        DefaultStyle.c has instructions for formatting div tags.
        Wouldn't css be used to customize formatting so that if lynx
ignores css lynx would treat all div tags the same?
        Firefox treats them the same.

russell bell