Re: [Lynx-dev] How long is a page? How can I lengthen it?

From: Ian Collier
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] How long is a page? How can I lengthen it?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:19:27 +0100

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 06:53:48AM -0600, address@hidden wrote:
>       Some fora display all posts in a thread on 1 page.  When I
> look with lynx, the site breaks up long-enough threads into multiple
> pages.  For example
> https://community.cartalk.com/t/the-car-was-repossessed-but-the-debt-remains/105084

> This doesn't happen in Firefox.

It does happen in Firefox, if you disable JavaScript on the page.
The site is limiting you to 20 posts per page, but if you have
JavaScript then the script will load more posts as you approach
the end of the page.  Lynx doesn't (and most likely never will)
have JavaScript so I'm afraid you are stuck with 20-post pages.

Ian Collier.