Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a swift fix for this problem?

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a swift fix for this problem?
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 22:15:48 +0000 (UTC)

Karen Lewellen dixit:

> submit produces a "bad html no form has been defined error."

Ask the one who wrote the site to fix their HTML?

Hard to say without the exact HTML in question, which you
didn’t attach to the eMail.

> can change that might let the form send?

There *is* typing “:submit” when on a form field, while
the text field/area (if it’s one) is not activated.
This even lets you edit the submission URI.

> Second, what edition  of the mac os system does  lynx presently support?

All Mac OSX systems, just compile it on them with a version
of the toolchain (“XCode”) that supports it.

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt