Re: [Lynx-dev] Is There a way to Bypass Progress Messages?

From: X dej
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is There a way to Bypass Progress Messages?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:17:09 +0200

> #INFOSECS:1
> #MESSAGESECS:2
> #ALERTSECS:3
> #NO_PAUSE:FALSE

my .lynx.cfg contains:
INFOSECS:0.1
MESSAGESECS:0.1
ALERTSECS:0.1
DELAYSECS:0.1
REPLAYSECS:0.1

And when there is some error, I type "control-H" then "up arrow" then "enter",
which shows last tens of all displayed messages.

If you replace 0.1 by 0.001 or 0, I wonder if the screen reader will still
insist on read them all.

If someone can patch lynx to hide all them, it might be the best solution out
there to Martin's problem.

A different question to Martin McCormick:

When you open your bookmark file (with key "v"), does your screen reader list
aloud all bookmarks, or only the bookmarks on first page of screen ?

If yes, did you find a way to have "v" and the command "a" to use different
files, so that "v" only show a slim list of bookmarks ?