Re: [Lynx-dev] clearing the cache?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] clearing the cache?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 23:20:07 -0500 (EST)

No, but as I discover to my delight, it does refresh.
And that solved the problem.
Karen

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his
skin or his background or his religion ... People must learn to
hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to
love... For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its
opposite." Nelson Mandela.