[Lynx-dev] [bug #53057] Table column rendering needs more spacing or a b

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: [Lynx-dev] [bug #53057] Table column rendering needs more spacing or a better separator
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 15:45:32 -0200

Hi lynx-dev,

This is simply a reminder that I have reported a bug ([1]) using your bug
tracker, if you have an account in GNU Savannah, please reply in the bug
tracker. for those who don't, I'll try to add the most useful or
important replies to the bug report.

So, can someone help? What are your suggestions?

Respectfully, Adonay.
Have a nice day.

[1] <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?53057>.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com