[Lynx-dev] Website shows blank page in Lynx browser

From: Kyle Bachan
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Website shows blank page in Lynx browser
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:38:48 -0400

Hello!
I have a Lynx problem that you might be able to help with:

I have a customer who would like to view our website in the text-based Lynx browser. At the very least, our website should display a message saying that "We're sorry, you need to enable _javascript_ to view this" etc. However, this page appears to show blank in Lynx. The interesting thing is that I do see the correct content appearing when connecting to the localhost version of the browser which makes me think this might be related to a certificate or subdomain issue.

For reference, the website I am trying to access via Lynx is https://account.torontopubliclibrary.ca/.

I've posted a stackoverflow question as well which has some screenshots that might show you more information. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.

Best,
Kyle