Re: [Lynx-dev] Website shows blank page in Lynx browser

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Website shows blank page in Lynx browser
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 18:00:48 -0400 (EDT)

Actually I am glad you posted this.
What happens when I follow that link is that two items labeled as alternate appear. They are incorrectly labeled links to the blog post. If I chose one though I am taken in a circle. That anyone is misleading the public with a suggesting that wix is accessible is a shame indeed. Not only do pages not display in lynx, but in links and e-links which can have some Javascript aspects the pages do not work either. Cannot contact them to share the problem...which may be why they are thinking there is not one. I resonate with our stance. There is no reason why informational sites should not work in lynx. Certainly news sources should, absolutely a public library drawing funding from individuals using a variety of technology. I am going to test your link in a couple of other browsers, just for kicks. The we are sorry, but change our technology statement is not just lazy, it is indefensible. Just code sith css, including one that works with html or at least recognizes a low graphics tool stop with the shame on you for not using JavaScript. some people physically cannot after all.
Or, just create a real m. site instead.
Kare