[Lynx-dev] reload problem

From: iohann
Subject: [Lynx-dev] reload problem
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:08:52 -0600

        Quoth iohann: 'i go to https://en.wiktionary.org from my
bookmarks page; i search for a term, get a result ; return to my
bookmarks page and attempt to go to wikitonary again.
        'A bright red banner shows at bottom of screen: "Alert!:
Reloading Document. Any form entries will be lost." And the page does
not reload/return/appear. Lynx simply remains on the bookmarks page.'
        I just tried it and didn't have your experience.  I have had
wikipedia pages refuse to connect me in lynx occasionally; I never
figured out why.  Do you log lynx activity?

russell bell