Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx startup message

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx startup message
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 22:14:36 -0400

I reinstalled lynx-current on archlinux using makepkg and this startup message has not gone away. Also, the PKGBUILD run by makepkg identifies my system as an x86_64 system. This gets me closer to a possible solution. I need to check debian and slint after updating both and see if the same startup message happens on the same hardware. If not, PKGBUILD in archlinux is defective. If this message is just a system burp like linux error messages that come up as the kernel goes around them and boots the system anyway that's no problem.