Re: [Lynx-dev] Request for help identifying cause of issue rendering pag

From: Manil Chowdhury
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Request for help identifying cause of issue rendering page elements
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 20:11:44 +0000

Hi Karen,

Thank you! If anyone mentioned on the issue thread expresses an interest in helping to resolve this issue, I will add them to this email thread, and they can email with you directly.

If you want activity on the issue thread delivered to you as a notification, you would need to activate the "Watch" feature on the issue page with your own Github account. Email addresses cannot be privately added to the Github issue.

Manil