[Lynx-dev] PATCH: OpenSSL client certificate support.

From: Elliot Thomas
Subject: [Lynx-dev] PATCH: OpenSSL client certificate support.
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 22:57:08 +0100

Hello!

I noticed that as part of Debian bug #797901, support for using a
client certificate in Lynx was added when building against GnuTLS, so I
added support for doing the same thing when building against OpenSSL.

Patch attached - it should apply against lynx2.8.9dev.17.

I am far from familiar with either OpenSSL or Lynx development, but
this seems to work in my case.

Looking at the changelogs, it seems SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file
was added in OpenSSL 0.9.3, so that's the check I added.

#797901: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=797901

Regards, Elliot.