[Lynx-dev] buiid warning

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] buiid warning
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 07:53:45 -0600

        Thanks for fixing the saved-file-name discrepancy.

        I don't know whether this is new; I may have just noticed it:

        bison -y  ./parsdate.y
        ./parsdate.y: warning: 8 shift/reduce conflicts [-Wconflicts-sr]

        I change LYUtils.c to log lynx to its own level:

LYUtils.c:      openlog("lynx", LOG_PID | LOG_NDELAY, LOG_LOCAL5);
LYUtils.c:      openlog("lynx", LOG_PID, LOG_LOCAL5);
LYUtils.c:              syslog(LOG_INFO | LOG_LOCAL5, "%s", buf);
LYUtils.c:      syslog(LOG_INFO | LOG_LOCAL5, "%s", NONNULL(arg));

so I can separate its entries.  If this interested others you could
make it a parameter, say in userdefs.h.  Perhaps everybody else uses
rsyslog these days.

russell bell