[Lynx-dev] How wide does lynx think the screen is?

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] How wide does lynx think the screen is?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 16:03:35 -0600

        If the sum of all the characters in the longest line of a
table exceed the width lynx will display it doesn't give each element
its own column.  The table in
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/21/upshot/marx-ratio-median-pay.html
doesn't even though I have more than enough columns (170).  If I
remove all the newlines before <td> I can view the table, including
the tags, without wrapping a line, as text.  Only the first element in
each table has a width greater than 8.

russell bell