Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx does NOT default to https support

From: LarryL
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx does NOT default to https support
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 20:49:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
For compilers to find HomeBrew OpenSSL, it says you may need to set:
    LDFLAGS:  -L/usr/local/opt/address@hidden/lib
    CPPFLAGS: -I/usr/local/opt/address@hidden/include
Please confirm, for Lynx https support on OS X.
LL
PS. Real bear!

==> Caveats
A CA file has been bootstrapped using certificates from the system
keychain. To add additional certificates, place .pem files in
  /usr/local/etc/address@hidden/certs

and run
  /usr/local/opt/address@hidden/bin/c_rehash

This formula is keg-only, which means it was not symlinked into /usr/local,
because this is an alternate version of another formula.

If you need to have this software first in your PATH run:
echo 'export PATH="/usr/local/opt/address@hidden/bin:$PATH"' >> ~/.bash_profile

For compilers to find this software you may need to set:
    LDFLAGS:  -L/usr/local/opt/address@hidden/lib
    CPPFLAGS: -I/usr/local/opt/address@hidden/include
For pkg-config to find this software you may need to set:
    PKG_CONFIG_PATH: /usr/local/opt/address@hidden/lib/pkgconfig

==> Summary
🍺 /usr/local/Cellar/address@hidden/1.1.0h: 6,583 files, 15.9MB, built in 4 minutes 28 seconds
$