Re: [Lynx-dev] Google news not accessable with lynx

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Google news not accessable with lynx
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 00:30:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,
I cannot take credit for the below, Chime it might or might not help our issue as well. My concern in sharing is that if Google finds out they may close this door, i. e. not posting this in the google mailing list. I have already noticed a change that I would love telling the person behind this door about. Still this moves things back to the more keyboard google news prior to last falls changes, with only the full real time coverage links taking you to a page stating firmly that a computer decides what is news laughs.
Here is the link,

Please share this widely,  if you wish.

'Miss the old Google News? This website could be the answer'

https://memeburn.com/2017/08/old-google-news-interface/

The web site:

https://theoldgnews.com/news/headlines?ned=us&hl=en

Karen