Re: [Lynx-dev] Still Cannot Play mp3s from LYNX?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Still Cannot Play mp3s from LYNX?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 01:52:31 -0700

Well Bela, thanks for a `quite comprehensive analysis. In reality last week there were docker images which had run me out of space, while we were running a recovery program. Last evening, at least for mp3s I listened to error messages-and-made alterations in my .mailcap file. Now this line reads
audio/mp3;mpv --really-quiet --no-video    %s
Eventually I would like to do the same for video formats.
Chime