Re: [Lynx-dev] Characters used to mark items in a list used without spac

From: russellbell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Characters used to mark items in a list used without spaces
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 08:30:47 -0600

        Quoth Herr Thorsten Glaser: 'I've seen most authors do.' [leave spaces
after item-markers]
        Not nytimes.com, not washingtonpost.com, not abqjournal.com.

        'Can you add an optional space to them (one that gets rendered
only if there would be no space after the character otherwise)?'
        This is unnecessary: lynx renders multiple white spaces as a
single space, as do every browser.  I just tested it.

russell bell