Re: [Lynx-dev] xhtml file extensions

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] xhtml file extensions
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:37:12 -0400 (EDT)

I was noticing (and wondering) the same thing. Renaming the files to .html works just fine, but as mentioned, unless we want to change all the links in the files, it's kind of a nonstarter. I tried to scan the source code to see where it handles xhtml files, but I couldn't find the actual behavior for the difference between xhtml and html, I was hoping I could just replace one function call with another one, but no luck on that front. :)